A seven week series of classes designed by a woman - for women. The classes will explore a different theme relevant to the life and body of a women ~ including the forgotten history of women as well as how to harness what is the life force of the feminine soul. The class explores different ways for women of all ages to express their own story and that of their ancestors - adding a much needed square to the collective quilt of history.
Here is a quick glance at the theme for each week:
Week 1 - Introduction to the Practice Joy Embodied Story
Week 2 - Get Into Your Head: Thoughts & Masculine Essence
Week 3 - Get Into Your Heart: Feelings & Feminine Essence
Week 4: - Get Into Your Womb: Your 2nd Heart
Week 5 - Get Into Your Soul : Mother Earth
Week 6 - Get Into Your Spirit: Father Sky
Week 7 - Get Into Your World: Creating a New System
Each sister will receive her own Practice Joy Embodied Story workbook to help her record her story as it unfolds.
The following format will be our guiding light during our time together, with flexibility to flow as the Feminine energy often does!
Practice Joy Coaching: Tools and information explained to help you learn to listen to yourself (either for the first time or going deeper).
The Feminine: Woman's history for women by women; Exploring thoughts and beliefs from a feminine thought process; rebirthing the feminine language; learning to love and honor our cycles
Rituals: Learn the value rituals or traditions have played in women's lives over the millennium, participate in joyous rituals such as the Sacred Circle and learn to create your own.
Sharing Your Story: Opportunities for sisters to manifest their own truths through their voices and their bodies, if they so desire. Movement will be dance based, moving from instructor guided dance sessions (think Zumba) towards self-guided movement sessions set to music.
* The time of year and season will be incorporated into the 7-week series in special ways.
* Essential Oils to tie into the theme of each week.
* Time in class will be provided to jot down thoughts, feelings, observations, intentions and golden nuggets
* The workbook will have other ways to cultivate your story, if you wish, including encouraging community among your current sisters.
* A private-group Facebook page will be created for each session to help foster community and a place for sisters' voices to be heard.
* The workbook will provide a robust referral list to help you dive deeper and cultivate more of your story.
Contact me to sign up for a class - coming soon to Palo Alto & Mountain View in the Bay Area.